Hidden away in Southern Illinois is one of Nature's masterpieces.
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
The Cache River Wetlands are surrounded by a number of other scenic, recreational and historical attractions.
- The Shawnee National Forest offers more than 280,000 acres of scenic beauty and recreation opportunities.
- The Tunnel Hill State Trail, a 45-mile bicycle and hiking trail running between Harrisburg and Karnak, passes through five miles of the Cache River State Natural Area.
- The Trail of Tears National Historic Route runs along Highway 146, just north of the Cache River Wetlands.
- The Great River Road National Scenic Byway is located along Highway 3 to the west.
- The Ohio River Scenic Byway follows Highway 37 and Highway 2 to the east.